- She's a fully functioning bar : complete with her own glassware, fridges, sinks, Tasmanian timber oak benches, ice and the friendliest RSA qualified staff you'll ever meet
- She's BYO : yep you heard right - 'Peony' is a BYO bar, meaning you supply your favourite alcohol and we'll service it to your guests. No more house wine or boring cocktails, the bar menu is only limited by your imagination. Already got a licensed venue with an alcohol package included? You can hire 'Peony' the vintage caravan bar on her own and have the venues staff serve your drinks from inside her!
- She's got power : plug her in to any normal electricity outlet and her fridges, lights, tea, coffee and juice accessories are ready to run. No power point? Peony's bar can run either without electricity (ice buckets + battery lighting) or we can run her off a generator (which you can supply or hire from us)
- She glows in the dark : 'Peony' has her very own battery and solar powered lights making her perfect for any location, even the remote ones
- She's colour neutral : meaning she has been designed to suit any occasion, plus you can dress her up in your event colours with our props and signage or yours
- She's great outside or indoors : she just needs to fit in or through your space with her measurements - 2450mm H x 1950mm W X 4300mm L
- She loves to party : whether it's an engagement, wedding, birthday, hens or bucks night, bridal shower, baby shower, house warming, private picnic, corporate event or any other milestone you have to celebrate, 'Peony' is your girl!
- She's got the best friends in town : from cake bakers, dessert makers, prop builders, sign writers, photo takers and flower creators, 'Peony' has the very best vendor friends to help make your celebration planning just that bit easier
- She's happy to travel : Sydney, Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, South Coast, Southern Highlands and anywhere in between, 'Peony' loves a good road trip and can travel to your celebration no matter if it's near or far. Be sure to check out our vendor partners page for some of our regular venues we work with or get in touch to tell us about where you are planning your next celebration
Tegan : The founder and crazy idea maker that had a dream to bring 'Peony' the vintage caravan and this unique events business to Sydney and greater NSW. Tegan has been in marketing and events for over 15 years, is a qualified florist and has a background in design - she brings the creativity to every event brief and your vision to life. From your initial consult to the last drink being poured, Tegan will manage every detail of your event with 'Peony'.
Gail : With a background in hospitality, customer service and project management, Gail is the one that keeps your event running smoothly. From an effortless set up, to a seamless service and a discreet pack up, Gail oversees the execution of your event on the day whilst also working the bar and serving your guests.
- Robbie : A carpenter by trade with over 12 years experience, this pint sized pocket rocket is our resident handy women. Whether its making props, event signage or accessories - if it needs to be custom built Robbie is your girl! From time to time you'll also see her behind the bar pouring your favourite beverage.
Our team are all RSA qualified and have food handling and safety experience. We pride ourselves on being professional and friendly and our aim is to ensure everyone has a great time no matter what the occasion.
Got a large number of guests coming? We have team of reliable and well trained RSA and event staff available on call to help with those bigger events and parties.